Friday 1 August 2014

Drabble 212

Okay, late. Strike 7. I had most of this done on time but it just didn't seem to want to be finished. Those last couple of lines were a bitch. I'm pretty much not sleeping right now - yay insomnia - have been in constant, unexplainable pain since January, which doesn't help with the lack of sleep, and to top it all off I got to spend all of yesterday stripping wallpaper, but you aren't here to hear me bitch about my life. To the drabble:

 

Raven found Blue in the stables. He sat down next to him, carefully brushing aside the straw, and put an arm around Blue's shoulder. “Look, I'm not going to yell at you, okay,” he said. “Whatever you were trying to tell me earlier... just... tell me. I won't flip out, I promise.”

I'm not sure that I really believe you,” said Blue, pushing Raven away and getting up to leave.

I'm sorry, okay? What more do you want?”

You could stop blaming me for every little thing that goes wrong in your life; that would be a start,” suggested Blue.



No comments:

Post a Comment