Thursday 14 August 2014

Drabble 223

This was actually finished on time at 4:12, but due to a lack of internet connection (long story short the phone line is down) I couldn't upload it. I'm in the library right now, which I'd rather not be, using their internet to post. This may be an issue for a while yet.

 

Dear Author,

I would like to extend my gratitude for all your assistance over the years. For all of the minions you have provided, though most were incompetent and could not shoot fish in a barrel, for all of them monsters you've sent, though most of them were eventually defeated by the hero, and for my Right Hand Man who will inevitably betray me. I would also like to thank you for all of my daring escapes, which of course entirely makes up for the fact that you've not yet given me a single complete victory.

With love, your villain.

No comments:

Post a Comment