Tuesday 5 August 2014

Drabble 217

 Finished 5:02. My computer refused to start, and I had written about 35 words on paper to type up via my phone when I finally got it working. Not happy.

Seriously? Technical difficulties? Again? Is our Author cursed or something?” asked Blue.
I'm not going to discount it as a possibility,” replied Raven. Blue was pacing the room, making a point to kick any unsuspecting inanimate object he encountered. “Why don't they just invest in a typewriter? Surely that couldn't crash on them?”
Couldn't is a very strong word,” said Raven. “Personally I wouldn't want to underestimate our Author's technological incompetence; I think a typewriter may be a little to advanced for them.”
Yeah, well, I'm starting to think fire may be a little too advanced for them,” snarled Blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment