Thursday 13 March 2014

Drabble 72



Finished at 00:37. These are starting to get pretty hard, as I'm quickly running out of ideas, and it's not helped by the fact I have a splitting migraine right now. I may just resort to abusing the fourth wall for a bit.

“A leprechaun?” asked Tzu incredulously. She was cleaning out the scratches and grazes that littered Blue’s torso from his fall into the river. “That seems just a little far-fetched if you ask me,” she continued, picking some dirt out of a particularly deep gash. “Have you seen our Author?” snapped Blue. “The man’s completely mad. I doubt anything’s too far-fetch by this point.”
“I won’t point out the irony of you calling anybody mad but you are right, we can’t rule anything out here,” added Raven. “Let’s just hope that this’ll be the last we see of this damn leprechaun.”

No comments:

Post a Comment