Wednesday 19 March 2014

Drabble 78



Finished 21:43. In the campus library. My laptop just crashed, which is going to make this whole thing pretty tricky. And, you know, lots of other things, since I do ultimately have uni work that needs to be done. I don't cope too well without my laptop, so this kinda sucks to say the least.

“What the hell is this?” asked Blue, nudging the pile of plastic and wires with his foot.
“It’s a laptop,” replied Raven; “the Author uses it to write.”
“”Well then how does it work?” Blue continued to nudge the laptop with his foot, careful not to get too close to the unfamiliar object. “Right now it doesn’t,” answered Raven.
“So how is the Author going to write, then?”
“I have absolutely no idea,” said Raven. “And neither does the Author, by the looks of things.” Blue gave the laptop one last nudge with his foot before ultimately leaving it be.

No comments:

Post a Comment