Friday 21 March 2014

Drabble 80



Finished at 19:28. I'm getting sick of this damn library. So, the bad news here, beside the fact that laptop repairs will cost me over a hundred quid, is that all my data could not be salvaged from the harddrive. I'd been meaning to back it all up for a while, and kept telling myself "oh, I'll do it tomorrow," and, well, yeah... I suppose that's my own fault for not baqcking things up, but honestly I seriously just want to crawl into a hole and die right now D:

After a little more effort than he would have liked, Raven had finally gotten the Author tied up into a chair. “Is missing data really worth killing yourself over?” asked Blue, poking the Author.
“S/he seems to think so,” replied Raven. He turned back to the Author and told zir, harshly, “No suicide.”
“Not even a little bit of suicide?” whined the Author.
“How do you commit ‘a little bit’ of suicide?” asked Blue.
“No suicide,” repeated Raven, pushing the end of a pen into the Author’s mouth and dropping a notepad onto zir lap; “now shut up and write.”

No comments:

Post a Comment