Sunday 23 March 2014

Drabble 82



Finished at 5:50. Despite what the rediculous time might imply, I am still using library computers. I stayed in overnight to get started on an essay, and... we... Yeah, I just dicked about on the internet. But I know how to play Yahtzee now :D Don't judge me, I get bored easily and I really didn't actualy want to do this essay :P

When Tzu and Raven had finally finished their oh so important talks in the tent they finally came to relive Blue, who’d been diligently keeping watch for the leprechaun. “He’s really bothered by this, isn’t he?” asked Tzu, nudging Blue with her foot.
“You know,” replied Raven, “I’ve seen him act pretty crazy at times, but this may actually be the craziest.” He waved a hand in front of Blue’s face, trying to get Blue’s attention, but all it achieved was Blue swatting his hand away and continuing to stare into the woods, presumably for the reappearance of the leprechaun.

No comments:

Post a Comment